When you change the cabin air filter, you reduce the pollen and other pollutants that you breathe when you are inside the vehicle. When you replace the filter with a genuine OEM Ford air filter, you are getting the best filtration you can get for your cabin. (More on how to change a cabin air filter in this article.)
- OEM Ford cabin air filters are made with quality filter materials that trap pollen and bits of rubber before you breathe them in.
- All OEM Ford cabin air filters are exact fit, so there are no gaps around the edges that would allow dirt inside.
- If you want to continue to breathe fresh air when you drive, you want to replace your cabin air filter with an OEM Ford cabin air filter and breathe easy.
We sell genuine OEM Ford parts and accessories at wholesale prices. We offer a large selection since we are one of the largest Ford parts departments in the U.S. Order the correct cabin air filter for your vehicle from the list below.
No results found for "cabin air filter". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!