By placing an order on our website, you agree to the shipping policy as outlined below.
Do you have a minimum order?
No, we don’t have a minimum order.
Do you offer rush shipping?
Yes, we do. We offer second day and next day shipping.
How much is shipping?
It depends on what you order and the shipping method you choose:
- SmartPost shipping: 12.5% of the total order or a minimum of $12.95 for orders totaling under $100.
- Ground shipping (required for orders over $500): 14% of the total order or a minimum of $14.95 for orders totaling under $100
- Second day shipping: 36% of the total order or a minimum of $36.95 for orders totaling under $100
- Next day shipping: 47% of the total order or a minimum of $49.95 for orders totaling under $100
- Oversized items (including all body parts and interior pieces): Depends on the weight and dimensions. We will contact you by e-mail to let you know the shipping charge. Please keep in mind that your order may be delayed if we do not hear back from you in a timely manner.
For all orders over $500, a $5.00 handling fee will be applied at checkout.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- FedEx SmartPost shipping
- FedEx Ground shipping (required for orders over $500)
- Second Day shipping
- Next Day shipping
How long does it take to process and ship my order?
We process orders the same day we receive them (excluding weekends) and ship them either on the same day or the next business day. Special orders and temporarily out of stock parts may take longer.
How long does shipping take?
It depends on what you order, the shipping method you choose, and your location:
- SmartPost shipping will take 5-10 business days
- Ground shipping (required for orders over $500) will take 2-5 business days
- Second day shipping will take two business days
- Next day shipping will take one business day
A few notes:
- Oversized parts require extra shipping charges due to their weight and dimensions.
- If your part has to be special ordered from the factory, your delivery time will be from the date the part arrives at our warehouse.
- Discontinued and/or older parts are not available for immediate shipment. Please call or email to confirm availability on shipping of discontinued and/or older parts before placing your order.
- We reserve to right to correct or adjust the shipping charges as needed.
Will you provide tracking information?
Absolutely. We will email you your FedEx tracking information as soon as we ship out your order.
If I pay by credit card, will you charge my card once the item has shipped?
We’ll charge your card as soon as you finalize your order.
If I ordered a part that’s out of stock, when will it ship?
Some parts may need to be special ordered as they may not be in stock and/or readily available for immediate shipment. In such a case, we’ll ship your order to you as soon as it arrives at our warehouse from the factory.
Can you ship my order to multiple addresses?
Yes, but please call us first to work out the shipping charges.
Do you ship to AK, HI, and US territories?
Yes, we do. Additional shipping charges may apply.
Do you ship to PO Boxes or APOs/FPOs?
Yes, we do. Additional shipping charges may apply.
Do you ship internationally?
We do not currently offer international shipping.
Do you ship hazardous items?
We do not currently ship hazardous items.
Do you ship oversized parts?
Yes. Oversized parts require extra shipping charges due to their weight and dimensions. We will contact you by e-mail after you place your order to provide the shipping quote. Please keep in mind that your order may be delayed if we do not hear back from you in a timely manner.
What happens if you ship the wrong part?
In the rare instance that this would happen, please contact our customer service department as soon as possible. We’ll send you a prepaid return shipment label. The wrong part must be returned to us within 30 days.
What happens if the part is damaged during shipping?
Please call us right away. We’ll help you start the claims process with FedEx and then send you a working replacement part as soon as possible. We recommend inspecting all packages before signing for them.
How can I be sure you’re shipping me parts that will fit my vehicle?
Make sure you have the correct year, make, and model filled out while searching for a part. Of course, you’re welcome to call us to verify fitment via VIN. We’re more than happy to help you find the correct part for your Ford vehicle.
What happens if the part doesn’t fit my vehicle?
If it’s because we sent you the wrong part, we’ll provide a prepaid return shipment label and then send you the right part ASAP. Otherwise, please start the return process within 30 days of receiving your order and we’ll exchange it for the right part or issue a refund.
What if my address changes before my order ships? Can I change where you send my shipment?
Call us ASAP. If we haven’t shipped out your order yet, we’ll try to change the address for you. If the order has already shipped, please contact FedEx with your tracking number and see if they can reroute your package.
Please note that we do not accept third party billing. Your shipping address must match your billing address or the order will be canceled.
What if I never receive an order?
Look up the tracking number to see where your package ended up. If it ended up somewhere else, call us and we’ll figure something out. If it was delivered at your address, it’d be best to contact FedEx to find out what happened.
What happens if I refuse the shipment?
All orders require a signature at the time of delivery. If you refuse the shipment, you will be charged a 20%-30% restocking fee on the entire order once we get the package back without an approved return authorization number. No shipping charges will be refunded.