Why buy new parts when you can get the same reliability and performance from a remanufactured part? When Ford re-manufacturers a part they:
- Dis-assemble the part and clean all components
- Inspect all components to verify proper function
- Replace any worn or damaged components
- Automatically replace any critical components like bearings, piston rings, gaskets, seals, etc.
Remanufactured parts are rebuilt parts that will function just as well as a new part, yet they're often far less expensive.
Why Remanufactured Alternators?
There are a few good reasons to look at remanufactured Ford alternators:
- Every remanufactured alternator is carefully tested before it's shipped - they're balanced and gauged to OE specs
- All electrical functions are tested prior to shipping, with insulation and performance tested at 600V!
- Regulators, rectifiers, brushes and bearings are always replaced
Additionally, remanufactured alternators are 10-20% less expensive that OEM alternators.
Why Remanufactured AC Compressors?
The main reason to purchase a remanufactured AC compressor is savings - remanufactured compressors are often 20% less costly than brand-new parts. Additionally:
- All compressors are tested for compression and noise, vibration, and harshness before they're shipped. Select compressors are randomly tested for durability to ensure quality.
- Only the best core parts are used - if a compressor core suffered a major failure, it isn't remanufactured.
- All remanufactured compressors are tested for leaks with a mass spectrometer!
Remanufactured AC compressors are the real deal - find the compressor you need here.