The rotors and drums are tough parts, but as heat and age get to them, they can start to warp or otherwise wear in a way that makes them less effective. OEM Ford brake drums and rotors are exact-fit replacement parts. (Learn about the difference between OEM and aftermarket parts brakes/drums in this post.)
- All OEM Ford parts are made from quality materials that will last as long as the original parts.
- All OEM Ford parts meet the factory standards for fit and performance, so you will get brakes that are as good as the set that rolled off the assembly line.
- Genuine Ford brakes are essential for your safety, so do not skimp on parts that are not up to the factory standards.
If you need assistance with getting the right part, the courteous and experienced parts staff at Blue Springs Ford is standing by ready to answer any of your questions. Call us today.
No results found for "brake rotor, brake drum". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!