Remanufactured Caliper Assembly - Brake - Less Pad - Ford (L2MZ-2V121-BRM)
OEM Remanufactured Caliper Assembly - Brake - Less Pad For
- SKU: L2MZ-2V121-BRM
The brake calipers on your 1995-2007 Ford E250 are an essential part of your van's safety equipment. Centrally mounted over the disc rotor, the brake caliper squeezes the pads against the rotor whenever the brakes are applied. Over time, pistons and other components within the caliper may become worn out or rusted, causing the calipers to lock into position and cause uneven pad wear. The rubber seals on the caliper can also deteriorate, resulting in brake fluid leaks that can seriously compromise your van's safety and performance.
When it comes to stopping your 1995-2007 Ford E250 safely and efficiently, it pays to have brake components that are not only well made but also guaranteed to last for the long haul. Blue Springs Ford Parts offers genuine OEM Ford parts that are not only a direct replacement for your current brake calipers, but also made with a high standard of quality and durability.
Blue Springs Ford Parts can help you find the right parts for any Ford vehicle you own, including the 1995-2007 Ford E250. Simply order your parts online or contact us at 800-248-7760 if you need any help.
- Condition: New
- Replaces: BRC-294-RM, BRC-7-RM, BRCL-7-RM, BRCLS-7-RM, F7TZ-2V121-AARM, F7TZ-2V131-AARM, F7TZ-2V141-AARM, GU2Z-2V121-BRM
Blue Springs Ford
When it comes to serving our customers, BlueSpringsFordParts.com is a step above the rest. We're one of the highest rated OEM Ford parts retailers online, and our staff has more than 100 years of Ford parts experience combined.
- We offer only genuine OEM Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury parts and accessories
- When you provide your vehicle VIN, we can guarantee an exact fit
- We carry a huge inventory of OEM Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury parts and accessories
- Our location, near the geographic center of the US, means we ship orders fast, coast to coast
We take customer satisfaction very seriously. If you have questions or need help looking up a part, please call us: 1-800-248-7760.