Highly Modified Orange '94 Taurus Is As Fast As It Looks
Check out this awesome 1994 Ford Taurus found on CarDomain.com.
[alert]Find Discount OEM Ford Taurus parts here.[/alert]
This Ford Taurus has come a very long way since the current owner acquired it. Starting off as a greenish teal car with a lot of things that needed to be fixed, it’s now sporting a show-worthy orange paint job.
Although the body obviously underwent a big change, it’s what’s under the hood and parts you can’t see that were upgraded the most.
Powering this build is a heavily modified 3.2L engine.
Mods to the engine include:
- Extrude honed runners
- Big bore butterflys
- Port and polished heads
- Performance cams
- Stiffer valve springs
- SHONUT adjustable intake and exhaust sprockets
- SHO SHOP underdrive pulleys
- Denso iridium spark plugs
…to mention a few of the many mods.
Outside of the engine, a lot of power adders and bolt-ons went into this build, such as:
- Cold air intake
- Ported throttle body to 69mm
- 80mm Lincoln MAF
- SHONUT (Malory) Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- SHO SHOP high flow y-pipe
- Dynomax mufflers
- Light weight 8lb Fidanza aluminum flywheel
- SPEC stage 2 clutch
Suspension mods include:
- SHO SHOP solid torque limiters
- SHONUT Derling subframe bushings
- Poly bushings all around
- Koni adjustable insert struts
- Intrax Springs
- Front and rear tower braces
These modifications are really only scratching the surface. This build is completely customized at every turn.
One thing’s for sure - this is no ordinary Taurus!